welcome

welcome

About Me

My photo
pocomoke, Maryland, United States
I like wolves and i like kingdom hearts and dark fantasy too.

Friday, August 22, 2008

kingdom hearts 1,2,3


Kingdom heart 1 and 2 were the best games I ever played on my PS2. The graphics were awesome and the characters were great. the first one was kind of hard but I got through it.And the second one was good too.After I beat the game I looked on the computer and found out there's going to be a kingdom hearts 3!Its for the PS3 and Wii!I was so happy that the story never ended but this one looks like its going to be vary tough but I'm going to try it!I also like the songs "simple and clean" and "sanctuary".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Crystal Wolf, the Kingdom Hearts system is definitely great. There are rumors that the game is going to be revealed very soon, and that it's going to be PS3-exclusive.

Do you already have a PS3? If not, you might want to check out this Stacker 2 contest going on where you can win the system (or a 360, your choice) just by designing a 6 Hour Power t-shirt. Right now there are less than 300 entrants and it's surprisingly easy to design the shirt online. Check it out at http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog! I work with 6 Hour Power so let me know if you have any questions about the contest or the 6HP energy drink. Definitely tell me if you enter the contest too, and I'll be happy to vote for your design. Good luck!

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com

water girl

water girl

fox

fox
you cant save me now im already lost in darkness